Toll Free 866.868.5001
Survival Armor introduces the X50 with enhanced vest ergonomics (EVG) to accommodate today’s operational athlete and war fighter.
- Shoulder Attachment System (SAS) provides a second point of contact to secure critical gear.
- Shoulder Sling Trap (SLT) provides a tunnel to keep sling off neck.
- Rubberized Weapon Pocket (RWP) at shoulder for enhanced weapon stock retention.
- Front and back top loading rifle plate pocket fits, 7” x 9”, 10” x 12” and 12” x 14” plates.
- 11” x 4” front Velcro/ MOLLE ID/ Unit Panel
- Wire Management System (WMS)
- Mission Adaptable Pouch System (MAPS)
- Drag Strap Identification System (SIS)
- Full ballistic package includes armored, collar,
- biceps, throat, shoulder, and cummerbund.
- Tourniquet attachment points that can be
- placed anywhere you have MOLLE straps.
- Ergonomic bicep caps contour to the users shoulder and arm providing increased range of motion and ballistic coverage when in a shooting stance.
- Breathable mesh lining enhances airflow and comfort.
- Patented X50 Shoulder Strap System are ergonomically shaped and constructed to reduce felt weight up to 50%.reduce felt weight up to 50%.